Gas production through air separation
Our quality standards
The quality of our products is the key to achieving customer satisfaction and to ensuring the long-term existence of our customers‘ operations.
Our equipment and processes are extremely reliable and comply with major standards and regulations – beyond the minimum requirements.
Our state-of-the-art valves meet DIN EN, ASTM and EIGA requirements. As a result, we can guarantee the highest process safety for your process and also the highest quality level for your products.
We can count on our long experience in process automation and offer you solutions from a single source that are perfectly tailored to the specific requirements of your application.
Our proven equipment and services support you throughout the entire production process.
Our valves were specifically developed to meet the strict requirements of cryogenic applications and oxygen service.
State-of-the-art process engineering
Our product range includes globe valves, butterfly valves, ball valves and pressure regulators to handle cryogenic and non-cryogenic process media in on/off and throttling service.
Compact electric, pneumatic and hand-operated actuators made of different materials are available to meet the requirements that apply in industrial gas environments.
A wide range of valve accessories, such as positioners, transmitters, compact controllers, limit switches, solenoid valves, travel limiters and supply pressure regulators, rounds off our product range.
Typical applications: Joule-Thomson valves, turbine bypass valves
- Top-entry design, easy servicing
- Use at temperatures close to absolute zero by fitting valves with an insulating section and bellows seal
- High pressure ratings and large valve sizes available
- Designed to prevent the circulation of the cryogenic medium inside the valve
Compreessors and air treatment
Typical applications: anti-surge valves as compressor bypass valves, blow-off valves
- Short actuating times with excellent control performance
- Effective noise-reducing measures
- Valve sizes up to NPS 32 (globe valves) and NPS 64 (rotary valves)
- Rugged design to meet the strictest requirements with extensive experience in the field
Typical applications: oxygen relief valves (GOX), pump bypass valves (LOX)
- Risk analysis and typetesting according to internationally accepted regulations, such as EIGA, ASTM 93
- Soft fabric parts selected based on BAM test reports (certified oxygen suitability)
- Extensive experience in sizing and selection of metallic and non-metallic parts for oxygen service
- Valves mounted and tested in certified cleanrooms
Transportation and storage
Typical applications: pressure control, filling level measurement
- Microprocessor-controlled transmitters with digital interface
- Modular design for easy retrofitting
- Remote data transmission using integrated GSM module
- Filling level monitoring in combination with SAM DIGITAL
- Functions as excess pressure valve and pressure build-up regulator in one unit
- Cleaning and testing in compliance with international standards (such as DIN EN 12300)
- Type examination according to 2014/68/EU