Pneumatic remote adjuster
- Pneumatic remote adjuster
- The remote adjuster is a precision pressure regulator which can be manually adjusted. It is designed for use in pneumatic control loops as either a set point adjuster or manual remote adjuster and can be used as an adjustable precision pressure regulator for measuring, calibration, and testing equipment.
- Optional pressure ranges 0 to 0.6 bar, 0 to 1.6 bar, 0 to 4 bar, or 0 to 7 bar
- Max. supply pressure 7 bar
- Precise adjustment
- Constancy of the adjusted pressure set point
- High air delivery
- Small dimensions
- Rotary knob for manual adjustment
- Rotary knob and mounting plate with cover
- Protective cap and mounting plate
- Panel and wall mounting with bracket and, if required, rotary knob for manual adjustment
- - - -
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.
PRODUCT Accessory/other ATTACHMENT TO , EXPLOSION PROTECTION Without certification, CONTROL LOOP Without, OPTIONAL SOLENOID VALVE Without, VALVE DIAGNOSTICS Without,